1. What is rosemary extract? How about the antioxidative properties?
The extract is from rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis Linn.), a common household plant that has grown in the Alps since the middle Ages, and is now found throughout the world. Rosemary has been used for thousands of years as a savory spice, food preservative, in cosmetics and hair products, and as an herbal medicine for a variety of health disorders. Until now however, the exact chemical pathways involved in its beneficial effects have remained unknown.
Carnosic acid, carnosol and rosmarinic acid are the most active compounds of rosemary extract found to have powerful antioxidant activity, and carnosic acid is considered as one of the only antioxidant that deactivates free radicals through a multilevel cascade approach.
2. "Natural antioxidants are less effective than synthetic ones."
Numerous reports in literature as well as our internal studies confirm that in fact rosemary antioxidants are in most applications more effective than vitamin E (synthetic), BHA, BHT, TBHQ and others. In addition to that, rosemary antioxidants are much more high temperature resistant, and its use enables customers to keep clean label on their products and there is no allergen issue.
3.Why take rosemary extract?
There are lots of excellent antioxidants that combat free radical damage. However, rosemary extract contains more than two dozen antioxidants, and provides potent protection against chronic diseases, including Alzheimer’s, one of the most dreaded diseases of today.
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Protects brain cells from the normal effects of aging
- May slow down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Protects cells from carcinogens
- Inhibits growth of cancer cells
- Helps reduce allergy symptoms, especially to dust mites
- Increases potency of vitamin E
- Helps reduce hypertension
- High Temparature Durable Antioxidant
4. What makes rosemary extract so special?
Antioxidants have been proven to deactivate free radicals, but not all antioxidants are equal. In most cases, once an antioxidant has neutralized a free radical it is no longer useful as an antioxidant because it becomes an inert compound. Or even worse, it becomes a free radical itself.
That’s where rosemary extract is significantly different. It has a longer life span of antioxidant activity. Not only that, it contains more than two dozen antioxidants, including carnosic acid, one of the only antioxidants that deactivates free radicals through a multilevel cascade approach.
5. "What services you can provide?”
To establish long-term cooperation with customers, thus we will provide you the best both Before-Sales and After-Sales Service.
1. A small amount of free samples;
2. Strong technical supports from our factory and research Center;
3. Suggest appropriate solutions to your project.
4. Full set of technical data, as CoA, MoA, MSDS, Process Flow, Test Reports, etc.
1. Provide information of your shipment in-time;
2. Assistance on the customs clearance;
3. Confirm the intact commodity received;
4. Perfect product tracking system and service;
5. The quality problem of goods is responsible by us