1. What is Fenugreek Seed Extract?
Better known in the West as a curry spice, Fenugreek increases test. in men, providing proven benefits in the gym - and the bedroom. It also increases milk in nursing women and protects the liver.Fenugreek seed is widely used as a galactagogue (milk producing agent) by nursing mothers to increase breast milk supply. Studies have shown thatfenugreek is a potent stimulator of breast milk production.Fenugreek has also been used for centuries to help diabetics and is a useful agent for balancing blood sugar supply. A recent clinical trial has shown Fenugreek to stimulate glucose-dependent insulin secretion by the pancreas. It has a hypoglycemic function, i.e. it can help reduce blood sugar levels.Because of the metabolism and test. increasing function of fenugreek, which invariably leads to a decrease in weight and body fat, the combined hypoglycemic effect makes this an ideal supplement for diabetics.
- Increases libido
- Increases metabolism
- increases test. in men
- increases benefits of working out
- Increases milk production in nursing women
- Increases pancreatic function
- Hypoglycemic properties
- Hepatoprotective (Protects the liver)
2. What is Furostanol saponins?
Furostanol saponins exist in the plants of fenugreek saponin, it could increase the test. level of body by stimulating the body to produce luteinizing hormone and dehydroepiandrosterone.It has been used to treat sexual dysfunction, Libido Enhancer, and to stimulate the muscle growth. Both effects are due to its effect of increasing the test. levels. The present study indicates that its main components, Furostanol saponins,formerly diosgenin saponin, plays a decisive role in the active ingredient.
Aerobics athletes found that after taking the fenugreek saponins, their appetite had been improved. That is considered to be a good thing for those people who want to increase their weight. Can be used as Muscle Building Supplements.A June 2011 study at the Australian Center for Integrative Clinical and Molecular Medicine found that men aged 25 to 52 who took a fenugreek extract twice daily for six weeks scored 25% higher on tests gauging libido levels than those who took a Placebo. Also, test. was increased by over 20%.
3. What is 4-hydroxyisoleucine?
4-hydroxyisoleucine is a non-protein amino acid, which exists in fenugreek plants, mainly in fenugreek seeds, with the effect of promoting the insulin secretion. In addition, 4-hydroxy-isoleucine could enhance the creatine entering into the muscle cells. It could improve the muscle strength and lean muscle mass, and increase the strength and size of muscle cells.
4. "What services you can provide?”
To establish long-term cooperation with customers, thus we will provide you the best both Before-Sales and After-Sales Service.
1. A small amount of free samples;
2. Strong technical supports from our factory and research Center;
3. Suggest appropriate solutions to your project.
4. Full set of technical data, as CoA, MoA, MSDS, Process Flow, Test Reports, etc.
1. Provide information of your shipment in-time;
2. Assistance on the customs clearance;
3. Confirm the intact commodity received;
4. Perfect product tracking system and service;
5. The quality problem of goods is responsible by us