1. How does Mulberry Leaf Extract 1-Deoxynojirimycin works?
1-Deoxynojirimycin(DNJ) is a kind of alkaloid present in Mulberry leaves and root bark.DNJ is approved to have effects on lowering blood glucose, Antiviral activity and help to improve skin metabolism and purify skin.
Research shows that when DNJ entered the body, it can inhibit the decomposition of starch and sugar by sucrase, maltase, α-glucosidase, α-amylase enzyme, thus blocking the body's absorption of sugar, and inhibit the increase of glucose without diet change. In addition, DNJ can inhibit the glucose modification process of HIV membrane glycoprotein. Meanwhile, the accumulation of immature glycoproteins may inhibit the cell fusion and the binding between virus and host cell receptor, and the formation of cell body harmony to inhibit the the replication of MoLV so as to inhibit the viral activity.
2. What's the function of Mulberry Leaf Extract 1-Deoxynojirimycin?
Mulberry Leaf is considered as a nice herb in the ancient China for anti-inflammation, anti-aging and maintaining health. Mulberry leaf is rich in amino acids,vitamin C and antioxidants. Among this components, the most valuable are Rutoside and DNJ(1-Deoxynojimycin),The latest Chinese research has shown Rutoside and DNJ are effective in regulating blood fat, balancing blood pressure, reducing blood glucose, and boosting metabolism.
3. What’s the effect of Mulberry Leaf Extract 1-Deoxynojirimycin on Blood Lipid Profiles in Humans?
Mulberry leaves are rich in 1-deoxynojirimycin (DNJ), an inhibitor of α-glucosidase. We previously showed that DNJ-rich mulberry leaf extract suppressed elevation of postprandial blood glucose in humans. The objective of this study was to evaluate the effects of DNJ-rich mulberry leaf extract on plasma lipid profiles in humans. An open-label, single-group study was conducted in 10 subjects with initial serum triglyceride (TG) level ≥200 mg/dl. Subjects ingested capsules containing DNJ-rich mulberry leaf extract at 12 mg three times daily before meals for 12 weeks. Our findings showed a modest decrease in serum TG level and beneficial changes in the lipoprotein profile following 12-week administration of DNJ-rich mulberry leaf extract. No significant changes in hematological or biochemical parameters were observed during the study period; no adverse events associated with DNJ-rich mulberry leaf extract occurred.
4. "What services you can provide?”
To establish long-term cooperation with customers, thus we will provide you the best both Before-Sales and After-Sales Service.
1. A small amount of free samples;
2. Strong technical supports from our factory and research Center;
3. Suggest appropriate solutions to your project.
4. Full set of technical data, as CoA, MoA, MSDS, Process Flow, Test Reports, etc.
1. Provide information of your shipment in-time;
2. Assistance on the customs clearance;
3. Confirm the intact commodity received;
4. Perfect product tracking system and service;
5. The quality problem of goods is responsible by us